It is necessary to escape into another world due to our busy work schedule. There are lots of health benefits to shun all external stimuli and work on our inner selves –from a couple of hours to a few weeks.
This is where Nirvana International spa can be a blessing, a place that helps you indulge in some much-needed 'me' time, to switch off and relax, recharge, reflect, detoxify and beautify. Modern-day spas cater to a range of health-promoting experiences. The healing powers of touch therapy have been expounded on since ancient times. Spas and touch therapies are thus intrinsically connected. The nurturing touch of a skilled therapist’s hands on one’s body has benefits that go beyond the realm of the physical.
So here's the list of 10 benefits of spa that you can achieve through therapeutic massages.
- Disengage from work, family and friends and have the alone time for yourself
- Allows your muscles to relax and the body to re-generate.
- Improves blood circulation, hence sending more oxygen and nutrients through the body and cells.
- Stimulates the lymphatic system to rid the body of toxins.
- Releases Serotonin and enhancing the “feel good” factors.
- Relieves chronic pain situations – Arthritis, Sciatica and Muscle spasms.
- Body exfoliating treatments polishes the skin, promotes cells re-generation, refines pores and offers skin relief.
- Water is yin and yang – when body is submerged in water, it offers true balance.
- Heat treatments to stimulate blood circulation and initiate purifying process.
- Body wraps to re-mineralize the body, re-charge the body with nutrients and elements, boosting moisture in the skin, helping to rejuvenate and relax the body and mind.